To better service our clients, we have expanded and updated our Claim Reporting Process and Claim Consulting Services.
As you know, Socius always strives to provide you with the best service in processing your clients’ claims and answering any claim and coverage questions.
In the past, our optional claims reporting service was handled by our claims liaison, Rob DeGroat. In an effort to provide more efficient service to you, we are moving the claims reporting service back to your broker service team. Please process claims going forward as follows:
- If you want Socius to process claims, submit them to the Socius broker team members with whom you bound the policy. By transferring this role back to the team, we feel that we’ll be able to provide you with more timely service since you’ll be dealing with the people who know you and your clients.
- As before, you and your clients can also report claims directly to the carrier if you prefer.
Whenever difficult claims or complex coverage scenarios arise, Socius has dedicated consultants who stand ready to assist you with:
- analyzing and interpreting a reservation of rights letter or denial of coverage that has been issued by a carrier
- resolving problematic claim issues to the greatest extent possible and in the most efficient manner
- answering complex coverage questions