Coverage from Admitted or Non-admitted “A+” rated markets”
Inland Marine, General Liability, Commercial Automobile, Property Coverage, Umbrella, Workers’ Compensation, Package.
Life Science Facts
- US is the largest market for pharmaceuticals
- There are over 300,000 marketed OTC drug products
- The pharmaceutical industry is worth US$300 billion a year
- US firms conduct 80% of the world’s research & development in biotechnology
- More than 50% of Americans use vitamins & supplements
- Supplement sales hit $11.5 billion in USA in 2011
- Biologics account for 25% of all new drugs in clinical trials
- In 2010, US pharmaceutical sector employed 272,000 people
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers spent $67.4 billion on research & development
Key Target Classes
Pharmaceuticals, OTC Pharmaceuticals, Contract Research Organizations, Clinical Trials, Medical Devices (Invasive and Non-Invasive) including Implantable Devices, Contract Manufacturers, Dietary Supplements, Clinical Trials.
In House Quoting
Limits up to $5MM, deductibles start at $10,000 – Available for firms up to $25MM in revenue, Up to 750 clinical trial participants.
For more information please contact Michael Morman at (847) 551-5132 firstname.lastname@example.org